Resignations are part of a company. Sometimes it’s hard to accept the Resignation Acceptance Letter, Employee Resignation Letter Sample PDF of well-performing employees. But you have to if the employee is resigning from the company due to his reasons. Reasons could be anything like he wants to study. Further, the location of the job is not favourable to him/her, health problems, family problems or it could be any problem.
Then there comes the term resignation acceptance letter. In this article, we are about to explain briefly what is resignation acceptance letter, what is its importance? And how to write a resignation acceptance letter.
So let’s say, the employee sends you formal resignation letter, and he/she is resigning for his/her issues and if you agree with his resignation letter then in return you must have to give formal reply through a resignation acceptance letter.
If the reason for his/her resignation is salary or any other issue regarding the company, then you must listen to his/her concern if he/she was performing well for the company to do some changes for them if necessary.
The Resignation Acceptance Letter PDF is a letter that acknowledges that you are going accept the employee’s resignation letter request and asked to serve until the notice period get over.
Resignation Acceptance Mail
Resignation Acceptance Letter Example
Resignation Acceptance Letter Sample
Things to include while writing a resignation acceptance letter Word.
- Make sure you wish good luck for the future of your employee.
- Write the letter in such a way that you respects his decision.
- Your letter should clearly state that you accepted his or her decision of resigning whatever the reason is, and you should mention the last day of his work clearly for the better picture which will clear all the misunderstandings.
- Don’t write anything rude. ( Generally, sometimes it’s hard to accept the resignation letters when the company needs employees. But it’s ok sometimes we have to respect someone’s reasons. So don’t burst your anger on your employee make your last impression right. )
- Thanks, Him/Her for his/her services to the company.
- Use proper format while writing the resignation acceptance letter. Make it professional. Don’t worry about the better picture we have listed examples below do check them.
- Show empathy: Show your employee empathy. Make him/her feel like you are upset and will miss them in your company.
- Do him/her a favour by providing them with a reference letter.
- Resignation acceptance letter also keeps the record of the employees who resigned from the job.
Resignation Acceptance Letter Format
Resignation Acceptance Letter PDF
Employee Resignation Acceptance Letter
Resignation Acceptance Letter With Immediate Effect
Resignation Acceptance Letter From Manager
Acceptance Of Resignation Letter With Short Notice
In short, Resignation acceptance letter plays a vital role in a business. It is one of the best professional ways to accept employees resignations. It helps you in keeping the record. It makes an emotional connection with your past employees. This letter gives you the chance to say good warm wishes to your employees last time. Moreover, it shows respect to your employee by accepting their decision.
So we hope you are well evident with the term resignation acceptance letter. If still, you have doubt don’t worry. Here below are a few examples and samples of resignation acceptance letter which will clear all of your doubt.
We hope you like this article. If you still have some questions or in case you want to add something informative to this article then comment below and let us know.